Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Call us at (717) 632-2241
Water is a devastating force that can cause a tremendous amount of damage. Because water can penetrate into the smallest of spaces, it is important to act quickly. Our team of IICRC certified water damage restoration technicians are typically on site within an hour of your phone call to our emergency line and arrive on site with the technology needed to identify the extent of the water damage. Utilizing state-of-the-art sensors, meters and thermal imaging, we immediately start setting up our equipment to begin the drying, dehumidifying, and disinfecting process to restore your home or business as quickly as possible.
At ASJ we make use of psychrometric sciences to manage your humidity levels and temperatures. We then place high capacity air movers in specific locations around the affected area to create vortex wind movement with a dehumidifier in the center to pull in the cool wet air and expel warm dry air. Our technicians measure the moisture levels of the affected area and track the progress of the treatment to ensure restoration is complete. This method is effective enough that we can save just about anything including drywall, wood and carpets.
- Act Fast! – As time passes the damage gets worse. Mold and mildew can begin to grow in as little as 48 hours. The longer you wait the more likely it is that your property will be unrecoverable!
- Get Air Moving – Mold and mildew love organic material like paper and drywall. It is important to get the air moving as soon as possible to get as much of the moisture out of the air as possible! We make use of high capacity air movers and dehumidifiers to eradicate the moisture from the air which eliminates the moisture that the mold needs to survive.
- Inspection & Analysis – Determining what type of water intrusion you have is important. Mitigation for rain water is different than water from a broken pipe or flooded river water.
- Assess Content & Inventory – Some items such as drywall, carpets, carpet padding, matresses and pillows might not be worth the expense of salvage. Other items such as leather couches, persian rugs, antiques or sentimental family items need to be inventoried and sent to the proper professionals for cleaning. We have state of the art equipment and high end chemicals to get your personal items restored to their previous glory.
- Thorough Cleaning – Durable materials such as studs, joints, hardwood flooring and vinyl products can be cleaned with specialized products. It is important that during cleaning you keep area’s that were not affected by water or mold. After a thorough cleaning of wet materials is complete, another cleaning will take place where dusting, vacuuming and other basic cleaning methods will occur.
- Ensure Content Is Dry – Before Reconstruction, it is important to make sure all affected area’s are properly dried. This will prevent dry rot and structural damage. We will be able to do moisture readings that will let us know when your content is fully dried and ready for reconstruction.
Request More Information
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we take our promise to restore your property seriously!
We promise that we will treat your property like it is our own and offer the compassion and patience that is needed when dealing with property damage!